MATCHMOVE – we, us, ourselves, the issuer refers to all our affiliates under control of MATCHMOVE GLOBAL PTE. LTD. (CRN: 200902936W), a company duly established and operating under the laws of Singapore and has its registered office at 279 River Valley Road, #05-01 Singapore 238320.
MEMBER – you, yourself refers to the MATCHMOVE WALLET member and/or user of other related services provided by MATCHMOVE from time to time, as the case may be.
1. How information about you is collected
- 1.1 When you visit the MATCHMOVE WALLET website or use our related services, we collect information sent to the operation system by your computer, mobile phone or other access device. The information sent to us includes data on the pages you access, your computer IP address, device identifiers, the type of operating system you are using, your location, mobile network information, standard web log data and other information. Web log data includes the browser type you are using and traffic to and from the MATCHMOVE WALLET website. When you visit the MATCHMOVE WALLET website or use our related services, we also collect information about your transactions and your activities.
- 1.2 In addition, if you open a MATCHMOVE WALLET account or use our related services, we may collect the following types of information:
- a. Contact information, such as your name, address, mobile number, email and other similar information.
- b. Detailed personal information such as your date of birth or national ID number.
- 1.3 We may also obtain information about you from third parties such as credit bureaus and identity verification services.
- 1.5 In order to help protect you from fraud and misuse of your personal information, we may collect information about your use and interaction with the MATCHMOVE WALLET website or virtual card services provided by us. For example, we may evaluate your computer, mobile phone or other access devices to identify any malicious software or activity.
- 1.6 We may also collect additional information from or about you in other ways, such as through contact with our customer support team, results when you respond to a survey and from interactions with other websites and services offered by us.
2. How Cookies are used
- 2.1 When you access MATCHMOVE WALLET website or use our related services, we (including companies we work with) may place small data files on your computer or other devices. These data files may be cookies, pixel tags, “Flash cookies,” or other local storage provided by your browser or associated applications (collectively “Cookies”). We shall use these technologies to; recognize you as a customer; customize MATCHMOVE WALLET services, content, and advertising; measure promotional effectiveness; help ensure that your account security is not compromised; mitigate risk and prevent fraud; and to promote trust and safety across the MATCHMOVE WALLET site and our services.
- 2.2 We use both session and persistent cookies. Session cookies expire and no longer have any effect when you log out of your account or close your browser. Persistent cookies remain on your browser until you erase them or they expire.
- 2.3 We encode our cookies so that we can interpret the information stored in them. You are free to decline those Cookies if your browser or browser add-on permits, but doing so may interfere with your use of the MATCHMOVE WALLET website and our related services. Refer to the help section of your browser, browser extensions, or installed applications for instructions on blocking, deleting, or disabling Cookies.